Thursday, November 7, 2013

Boating

One of the main characters Percy Jackson has the power to control boats and the ocean at will. I can connect this to myself because I have gone boating and it was a really cool experience. Unlike the main character I could not control the boat with my mind. We want to the East Fork State Park, we tubed and kneeboard while we were there it was so cool. I got up on the kneeboard on my first try and got outside the wake it was so cool. At one point we stopped the boat and swam around a little. We had a lot of fun that day and it was a really cool experience. Maybe not as cool as being able to control the water and steer the boat but it was still fun. I would do it again any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment