Monday, January 13, 2014

Why I Chose the House of Hades

The reason I chose the book The House of Hades is because the author Rick Riordan is a great author and I love his work. I have read all his books up to these point and they were all great. With funny well developed characters, awesome settings and cool powers, each book is unique and wonderful. All of the main characters have stuck with you throughout the series, and you have learned to love them and respect them as if they were real people. They go all over the world from California to Rome and everywhere in between. I may really love the author but the real reason I chose this book is because the last book left us on an awful cliff hanger. The book did not come out for an entire year keeping us waiting in agony for the next book. Believe me it was well worth the wait, it is so good so far and I can't wait to read more.

1 comment:

  1. I just very recently finished The House of Hades and must say that it wsa an amazing read. The main characters are indeed fascinating and will make you depressed when you think you lose one. This book was amazing and am glad other people are reading it too.

    ReplyDelete