Monday, February 3, 2014

The best things about my book

Some of the best things about my book, Let Me Off At The Top are that it's written from a fictional characters perspective, the author just kind of rambles about his topics, and the crazy stories that he tells. I love how its written from his perspective, I can't say that enough. Not too many other books or writers have done this, it is very unique. His character is outlandish and crazy, so it is extremely funny. About his ramblings, he will be talking about a very specific topic like America or Mexico and then just start talking about how his neighbor stole his lawnmower or something of the sorts. He can not focus on one topic for more than like one or two pages, which I find hilarious. Some of the stories that he tells are just crazy, he talks about how he went jackalope hunting with two famous actors, how many prison riots he has been in, and how he has a collection of spanish longswords. Just out of this world crazy stories. It is a really good book, everyone should read it.

1 comment:

  1. I have heard great things about the movie he stars in and hearing that it is also a funny book makes me want to read it then watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete