The best thing about the book Fahrenheit 451 is that all my predictions about Mildred turned out to be true. At the beginning of the book I thought that she wasn't going to be very smart, the way she thinks and talks. Also she took all the pills in her bottle which wasn't a very smart thing to do. I also thought that she was going to be a burden for Guy always asking for money and never listening to him. But most of all when she found out about Guys books I thought she was going to rat him out and she did! What sent her over the edge was when guy brought out a book of poetry and read it to her friends. I am very happy with my predictions, they are the best thing about the book so far.

Most of my thoughts toward Mildred have come true too. Mine were that she was going to betray Montag and as we saw in part 3 that became very true. My one question about her is what happened to her in the explosion?
ReplyDelete