The reason I chose No Country For Old Men is because I have seen most of the movie and it was very good. I wanted something full of action and suspense, this book fills that need. This book is about a drug dealer who is on the hunt for money that got stolen from him. He is ruthless, he will not stop searching until he is dead, and he will not die. It doesn't matter how many people he has to kill he will get the money back. I love how the book is told through the eyes of the hunter and the prey, its really cool seeing both of there perspectives on the matter at hand, it also switches to a sheriff watching all the events unfold which is a cool twist. Overall I'm really liking this book so far, its just as good as the movie if not better, I'm going to have to watch the movie again!
This book kind of reminds me of a movie I saw called "Romancing The Stone". In the movie a woman and a guy, can't remember their names, (been such a long time since I saw the movie) go in look off a great emerald. They do everything to get it. But, they don't kill on purpose, they delude and trap. If you like that movie you should try "Romancing The Stone".
ReplyDeletelike how you described the predator and prey point of view. It sounds like the book Robopocalypse because of the many points of view.
ReplyDeleteI loved how you described the book and told us how there were multiple perspectives! It sounds like a very good book! Is this one of your favorite books? What would you rate it out of ten?
ReplyDeleteThe multiple perspectives are cool, what do you think the book would be like with only one perspective?
ReplyDelete