The book Enders game was amazing the book kept me hooked the entire time with its witty characters and surprising plot twists. To summarize Enders Game it is about this boy named Ender Wiggin, who is extremely intelligent. His sole purpose in life is to save the world. There is an alien species that they call Buggers, these buggers are trying to wipe out the human race. Enders job is to be the leader of the armada of ships that were sent to fight the Buggers. Most of the story takes place when he is getting trained. I feel that anyone who likes Sci-Fi or action books in general would love this book. I would give this book a 10/10, its just that good. I can't wait to see the movie to see if its just as good. I love his writing style, he portrays his characters well, gets there way of thinking down. Overall Enders Game was a great book and I would gladly recommend it to anyone.

No comments:
Post a Comment